Thank you for your interest in partnering with Open Books!
We also offer a variety of other opportunities for corporate groups to support literacy:
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Whether your company would like to make a donation or become a sponsor of Open Books, you will help us transform lives through reading, writing, and the GIVING power of books. Just a few of the benefits and opportunities we offer are listed below:
- Expand your brand by getting your company name in front of thousands of Chicagoans.
- Access exclusive sponsorship benefits and recognition, including small group volunteering opportunities for your team.
- Support our community events and back-to-school efforts which bring vital literacy resources and books to families and children every year.
Check out this summer’s sponsorship opportunities here!
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected]!
Run A Book Drive
Open Books is always in need of high quality used books to support our stores, programs, and book grants! Check out these steps below to run your book drive:
- Pick dates and a place – we recommend running your book drive for 2-4 weeks, or coordinating it with an event if you have enough lead time. We will happily provide boxes to help with your collecting.
- Spread the word.
- Drop your books off, or arrange to have us pick them up!
Is your team hybrid or fully remote? We also offer “virtual book drives” through our Gift of Books program where team members to buy-to-grant high interest titles that our youth and families will love.
Please contact us at [email protected] to learn more about running a book drive for us!