Thank you for your interest in partnering with Open Books!
We would love your team’s help as we plan the opening of our third retail location in Logan Square at 2068 N. Milwaukee Ave.! If you are interested in scheduling a group of 6-10 volunteers in August or early September, please reach out to us at [email protected]!
We also offer a variety of other opportunities for corporate groups to support literacy:
Run A Book Drive
Open Books is always in need of high quality used books to support our stores, programs, and book grants! Check out these steps below to run your book drive:
- Pick dates and a place – we recommend running your book drive for 2-4 weeks, or coordinating it with an event if you have enough lead time. We will happily provide boxes to help with your collecting!
- Spread the word!
- Drop your books off, or arrange to have us pick them up!
To learn more about running a book drive for us, contact us at [email protected]!
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Whether your company would like to make a donation or become a sponsor of Open Books, you will help us transform lives through reading, writing, and the GIVING power of books. Just a few of the benefits and opportunities we offer are listed below:
- Expand your brand by getting your company name in front of thousands of Chicagoans.
- Access exclusive sponsorship benefits and recognition.
- Sponsor our community events which bring vital literacy resources and books to families and children.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact us at [email protected]!